This is a late post, but I just got home. I’ve already had a busy day, and let’s try to make the rest of the week this productive!
1. Go to WC campus and get textbooks
2. Find out where my one on campus class is located
3. Read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Summer Reread!)
4. Get new books labeled and shelved in TBR shelf.
5. Pack the boyfriend’s care package
6. Pack the wolfpack’s care package
7. Write thank you notes to the people helping me get our little truck fixed
8. Read two more chapters in my planning book
9. Get everything ready for the start of a new school year!
Are you excited for back to school? If you’re done with school, are you missing the season or excited about what you’re working on now? Are there any new projects or books on your to-do list? Let me know in the comments!
Have a great week everyone!