As always, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful women at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Hogwarts (the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)
Do I even need to elaborate? Who doesn’t want to go to Hogwarts?! Aside from muggles, that is.
2. Pemberley (Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen)
The gorgeous home of Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy that shows Elizabeth Bennet just how wonderful he can be. I want to stroll the grounds, admire the gallery hall, and converse in the sitting room with Darcy and Bingley.
3. Camp Half-Blood (the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan)
Who doesn’t want to learn to fight with the other kids of Greek gods and goddesses?!
4. Camelot (I Am Mordred by Nancy Springer, anything Arthurian)
5. Oz (The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum)
Really, I just want to live in a magical fantasy land, if that’s not clear by now.
6. Terabithia (Bridge to Terabithia Katherine Paterson)
Though I would like a safer entrance, thanks.
7. Disney World (Dream Factory by Brad Barkley and Heather Hepler)
This book about teens working at Disney World has always stuck with me and I love it. It shows the downside of working there while still making it sound amazing.
8. Hogsmeade (the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)
A completely magical village?! COME ON
9. Small Town, USA
Having always lived in small towns, I love the feel of them and knowing the people you run into. While I know the feeling of being anonymous in a new place is exciting, I’ve always been a cozy girl that likes being surrounded by familiar faces.
10. Last but not least, Neverland (Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie)
Again, need I say more?
Where have you wanted to visit since reading a book? Do we have any in common? Let me know in the comments!