Hey guys! Sorry this is a day late, but I was having an incredibly productive day and didn’t want to stop and lose my momentum. Also, I got a pretty awesome birthday present that has been distracting me, so I’ll elaborate on that on Wednesday. Let’s see how I did on last week’s list:
1. Get rid of recliner
2. Rearrange my reading area to fill recliner space
Unpack craft fair stuff
5. History quiz
6. Govt quiz
7. Study for Kine test
8. Fix sewing machine
9. Clean out drawers in rainbow cart
10. Finish chandelier
11. Start on constellation scarf
12. Schedule 4 book reviews
13. Type 10,000 words for NaNoWriMo
14. Have a rockin’ birthday on Sunday!
Yeah, not too great. I decided not to do NaNoWriMo this year because I’ve had some really stressful months in a row and need a break. Plus, I’m going on a short trip this weekend, and don’t want to have to think about the word count I’m missing out on. So this week will be pretty short to do list wise.
1. Move recliner to curb
2. Rearrange room to fill recliner space
3. Move green ottoman to Mom’s room
4. Clean out rainbow cart drawers
5. Clean out dresser drawers and secretary desk
6. Gather clothes (and books_ for trip and wash them
8. Ship Josh’s early Christmas present
9. Start wrapping Wolfpack Christmas gifts to send
10. Finish Maze Runner
11. Govt quiz
12. Hist quiz
13. Prep for Kine class
A lot to do, but none of them are super time consuming.
So let me know what you’re working on this week! Or do you get to relax for a little bit? Lucky duck! Check in later when I post my Top Ten Tuesday: 10 non-main characters that should have their own book!