Hey y’all! I took last week off because it was the last week I had to spend with my boyfriend, and I wanted to focus on him. But now he’s back at school and we’re back on track! Let’s see what’s on the list for this week:
2. Clean room
3. Finish Isla
4. Finish 2 more books this week
5. Get ASU hold taken care of
6. Get car title and insurance done
7. Get car fixed
8. Write this weekend with the boyfriend
9. Write a short story
10. Pick a play for costume designs or do more characters from Peter Pan
11. Clean off table at the book store
12. Finish getting planner pages
There’s some other stuff I’ve already gotten done today (bank, groceries, etc), but due to that fact I won’t add them to the list. There’s some stuff in there I’ll elaborate on in What’s Up Wednesday, so keep an eye out for that! I also have some reviews coming up this month (Lola and the Boy Next Door, Isla and the Happily Ever After, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, and maybe more!) so get excited that I’m reviewing something even close to recent! Haha.
Sound off in the comments: What are you working on this week? Have you had a productive start to your week, or are you waiting until tomorrow to get busy? Or are you just a total lucky duck that gets to chill all week long? Let me know!