I know, I know. This is a day late. I had a wonderfully lazy morning and by the time I was productive, I was home too late to blog well. But better late than never! Let’s see how I did on my to-do list.
2. Clean room
3. Finish Isla
4. Finish 2 more books this week
5. Get ASU hold taken care of
6. Get car title and insurance done
7. Get car fixed
8. Write this weekend with the boyfriend
9. Write a short story
10. Pick a play for costume designs or do more characters from Peter Pan
11. Clean off table at the book store
12. Finish getting planner pages
Not bad! I didn’t clean off the table because my sister needed me to do all the data entry for this last year. My mom is still working on my planner pages, and she’s a busy woman so I’m trying not to nag her about it. Also, I probably shouldn’t try to write while reading three books a week because I’m just a wreck at it. Nothing good comes of it. But I’m still going to try!
This week, I have pretty similar goals.
1. Read three books
3. Clean room
4. Do two crafts
5. Work on script with Josh
6. Clean off table at bookstore
7. Schedule 5 book reviews
8. Do one costume design
9. Get last bits of immediate debts paid!
10. Schedule small craft tutorials
I think this list is pretty doable, and I’m about to work on a book review for Tease by Amanda Maciel while I have a customer here, and then work on that pesky bookstore table!
Sound off in the comments: Did you have a productive week? How many things did you knock off of your to do list? What are you working on this week? Do you get to relax this week and make all of us jealous?