Hey y’all! How was your weekend? I hope it was super good and restful so that you’re ready to tackle this week! Let’s see how I did on last week’s list.
1. Read three books
3. Clean room
4. Do two crafts
5. Work on script with Josh
6. Clean off table at bookstore
7. Schedule 5 book reviews
8. Do one costume design
9. Get last bits of immediate debts paid!
10. Schedule small craft tutorials
Yeah…I didn’t do too well. To my defense, I didn’t want to get started on any books until the ones I’m reviewing for Amanda over at Of Spectacles and Books arrived. So this week, I really need to double up on reading and get caught up so I don’t get behind. I also did some concept art for my costume designs, but I really need to dive into the script and do more research before I do any actual sketching.
This week, I need to get some of those same things done, since I didn’t get around to them.
1. Read 5 books
3. Queue up book reviews
4. Write book reviews and send to Amanda
5. Write a short story
6. Write craft tutorials
7. Clean room
8. Finish alphabetizing fantasy/sci-fi
9. Prep lunches for the week
10. Only eat out three times this week
11. Drink at least half a gallon of water daily
12. Get started on valentines stuff!!
13. Post one discussion post
I’m about to go get my lunches ready, so I can knock that off the list. I’ll really have to get my reading butt in gear this week, as well as blogging/writing! I really want to end January with being ahead of schedule.
What are you working on this week? What are you reading? What did you do this weekend? What are you working on for Valentine’s Day? Let me know in the comments!